Sunday, September 20, 2009

Smokey Eye


Last night I was at a party and all my friends wanted an explanation of my purple smokey eye. This is a lot harder to do with out a camera, but I will have one by next weekend, I promise. First, I take L'oreal H.I.P. cream shadow in the dark purple. I put it at the base of my lash line and blend up to the crease. Then I sweep a darker iridescent purple on top of that. I blend a light flesh tone that is almost white under my eyebrow to my crease then dot my brow bones with a white sparkly powder. I line my entire eye in black and smudge it, then put on 2 - 3 coats of mascara, preferably a volumizing one. This is a lot of look so I pair it with a fairly nude lip with a subtle sparkly lip gloss. The result is similar but a little darker to the picture on the left. Once I have the camera I'll post some step by step tutorials. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment