Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hair and Nail Trick

I am presently on a major health food kick and was thinking, since I've been eating all this super healthy food so my insides are beautiful, what can I do to my exterior? Current love - Flax Seed Oil. I have a whole jar full of the gel capsules. I puncture one and empty the contents into a small bowl. First I rub some into my cuticles which softens them and makes my nails super shiny. Then I take the remaining oil and coat my hands, then run it through my hair. Fizz? Poof! Disappears and I have really frizzy hair. This makes my hair smooth and shiny and makes it look just a tad darker which is awesome because i have dark hair that I periodically dye to maker it even darker. So this treatment has very immediate benefits, actually instant. Beautiful nails and smooth luscious hair. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment