Monday, September 14, 2009

Clear Skin

So I have an acne problem. I frequently use a prescription strength acne cream at night and a different one during the day. I switched a week ago to AcneFree Sensitive Skin and love the results! I haven't had a single new zit and all my preexisting ones have healed. Yay! My skin is a little dry since I switched but nothing that a good oil free moisturizer can't fix. I like Neutrogena intensified day moisture. It has spf 15 and never makes my pores clog.
Let see, what else. I tried the new herbal essence's Tousle Me Softly, and it is rather entertaining. It does make my naturally wavy hair very pretty and wavy and helps minimize frizz without being crunchy. I got the mouse and the fixatif hairspray. I'd love to get my hands on the creme but CVS is evil and doesn't carry half of the products of the brands they sell. Grrr. Also, I love herbal essences break's over leave-in cream but cannot get my hands on any at the moment. It gives awesome breakage repair but explodes at high altitude. Plus it works as an anti frizz cream in a pinch. To try and combat my breakage from all the flat ironing I do, I am trying out the John Frieda night creme serum. I'll update on the effect.
OK, I feel like I gave enough brand name shouts there haha. Hope everyone is happy and healthy and please post questions or comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment