Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Upcoming Changes

To my dear, albeit minuscule readership,
     In light of my recent and severe new skin sensitivity, The Devil's Beauty Blog is going to take on a rapid change. A violent shift in a new direction. I have found the internet bizarrely and upsettingly empty on the topic of compiling lists of cosmetics that contain severe allergens. Additionally I am disturbed by the difficulty of find a complete list of ingredients for many cosmetics and make-ups.
     Therefore, I will be focusing the nature of this blog now on hypo-allergenic products for those of us with serious allergies. Additionally I will be providing complete ingredient lists for more obscure products. Like foundation. Because I cannot find a list of ingredients for 3 of my foundations. That is absurd.
Hang on kids.
Not what you saw coming? Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment