Friday, January 29, 2010

Finally, some hair relief!

Today, I finally got some serious hair relief. Trust me, it was needed. I have a severe allergy to the anti-fugal ingredient used in about 99% of all shampoo. The only other shampoo I have been able to find at the drugstore that did not contain this chemical was baby shampoo. My hair was so fragile and brittle. I went to Trader Joes this past week and picked up their Tea Tree Tingle shampoo and conditioner. I love it! It is extremely pure and has few chemical additives. The conditioner is rich and creamy. My hair is soft, shiny, silky, and I am not allergic to it! It smells fresh and minty and has a cool tingling sensation on my scalp. At $3.99 for each bottle, how can I argue?
List of Ingredients -
  • water
  • Tea Tree Oil
  • Peppermint Oil
  • Eucalyptus Oil
  • Rosemary Oil
  • Nettle Oil
  • Thyme Oil
  • Birch Leaf Oil
  • Chamomile,
  • Clary
  • Lavender
  • Coltsfoot Leaf
  • Yarrow Oil
  • Mallow
  • Horsetail Oil
  • Soybean Protein
  • c12 Olefin Sulfonate (coconut derived)
  • Cocamidopropyl Betaine
  • Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
  • Sodium Hydroxymethlglycinate,
  • Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt)
  • Grapefruit Seed.
Certified Organic. Go get some!

No comments:

Post a Comment