Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Skin Allergies


Hello my lovelies. So I know I have been super absent recently, but I have a totally valid reason. I basically have not been able to wear make-up or jewelry for nearly two months. I apparently have extremely allergic skin. I have been getting a wretched rash on my face and neck and its just been disgusting. I know this totally what you want to hear about. So anyway, I am back and all that lovely jazz. My new love? Covergirl Lash Blast Luxe. I was really hesitant to buy this stuff because I just don't have a lot of luck with Covergirl, but this mascara has completely converted me. I have it in Cabernet which gives me the subtle look of brown mascara but still fiercely noticeable giving me a think luscious fringe of dark lashes. The brush gives me almost no clumps, even when wearing my glasses. Loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment