Saturday, March 20, 2010

Beautiful, Sensitive Skin Regime!


Now that I have finally mastered my skin care and make-up routine with my awesome skin allergies, I am going to share them with you!
I wash my face twice a day or after the gym with a dime size amount of Loreal Go 360 Clean Cleanser for Sensitive Skin. The scrublet is soft and stimulating while providing gentle ex-foliation. In the morning, I apply CetaPhil Daily Intense Moisturizer and in the evenings I apply a small amount of perscription Aczone, after patting my face dry. There. That it!

For my make-up, I dab on to any spots Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup, and then apply an overall coat on my face, blending in the spots. I sweep Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blush, and a light dusting of Physicans Formula Sensitive Skin powder on my t-zone. I swipe on some Neutrogena Lash Tint in black and a little chapstick. It is super natural, has spf 20, and can be worn all day. To go out at night I rub on a little black or brown eyeliner and maybe some white shimmer on my brow bones. It a subtle look that is always appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment